Ambulatory One Way Transport
Ambulatory is defined as the client being able to walk from their residents to our transportation vehicle with minimal assistance.
- *Initial Pick Up Cost - Standard Fee for all ambulatory trips
- *Cost per mile <15miles - Cost per mile from pick-up location to drop-off location
- *Cost per mile >15 miles - Additional cost per mile if greater than 15 miles from RFP (Distance is calculated as RFP to furthest location)
- *Additional charges may be included for Early Morning/After Hour trips
- *(Optional) Oxygen Fee - Includes 1 E-Tank and Nasal Cannula (7ft)
- *(Optional) Wait Time - Additional $7.50 will be added every 15 minute increments
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.